Thursday, June 16, 2011

I wish I could change...

These stupid emotions!

The other day was a tough Down syndrome day.

It's the strangest thing , the way these emotions pop up.

Literally, one second I'm looking at my sweet princess and I'm in awe of how
incredible she is.

The next minute, I'm in tears for fear of her future.

I think the fact that I felt out of control of her therapies triggered my worry.

I just want what's best for her and I was scared that she wasn't going to get it.

So, for the first time in many months, I was crying for my cutie pie.

Dangit.

I'm all better now.

We will be getting a new teacher.

And, I am going to explain my expectations from our first meeting, so we are both on the same page.

Maybe then we won't have such a conflict.

I'm happy that the past few days are behind me

This roller coaster ride of emotions is the only part of this whole Down syndrome thing that I would change.

No comments:

Post a Comment